Ketchikan has ukulele players bursting at the seams. UkuleleKetchikan is a place to find out the latest information.
You can subscribe to this site – sign up found in the lower right hand corner!
- Sea Strummer Group Info
- Thursday Ukulele Group Info
THE LATEST UPDATES
Want to play with a group? (during our homestays)
Check out the link to the Bytown Ukulele Group in Ottawa. They have been videoing (since 2018) recording their “play” dates and providing a pdf Songbook to go along with each one so you too can play along! Here’s the link and check it out!
Just an FYI about their songbooks, you can clink on the title in the Table of contents and go right to the song, at the bottom of the song is a link to go back to the table of contents! They made it so easy.
This is just one video (by the way it looks like the video has just one song but they have lots), the have lots more so check ‘ out!
Sea Strummers (Updated 3/18/20)
- MEET ON WEDNESDAYS
- This week we will be at the Bayside @ 6:15 to tune and 7pm to play.
- Be at the New York Cafe (or other eatery, see email from Christie W.) around 5:45p for bites and beverage
- So charge your device and go paperless if you want ( most music is projected on a screen)
NEW Jammin’ Music can be found under Sea Strummers Music.
THURSDAY UKULELE (Updated 3/13/20)
NEW MEETING PLACE: HarborMaster Condos Community Room (by the Mail Boxes) Limited Parking at either end of the condo parking or lots of parking by the Highliner Laundromat and a few quick steps to the Condos!
Meet every Thursday
- 12:15 starts our Pickin’ practice if you want extra instruction
- Sunroom 2nd floor 12:30 – 1:30pm. Pioneer Home Music
- Bring your device so that we have more music to share!
MUSIC DOWNLOAD INFORMATION
ALL Music available for download to your Drop Box account then print OR download to you desktop then print …. or just print the ones you need. Or Download to your electronic device.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to read downloaded music.
Sea Strummers Music
Thursday Ukulele Music